A yummy frittata using unsweetened Almond Milk for a healthy twist.
serving size: 4 people
- · olive oil spray
- · 1 bunch of broccoli chopped in bite size pieces
- · 1 cup frozen peas
- · 4 eggs and 4 egg whites
- · 1/3 cup low-fat ricotta
- · 1/4 cup unsweetened Almond Breeze almond milk
- · 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- · 150g smoked salmon with chilli, flaked or one large can of chilli tuna.
1) Preheat oven to 180°C. 2) Spray the insides of a round cake pan with olive oil spray to lightly grease. Line the base and side with non-stick baking paper. 3) Cook the broccoli and peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 1-3 minutes or until bright green and tender. Drain. 4) Whisk together the almond milk, egg whites, eggs and 2 tablespoons of the ricotta in a large bowl. 5) Add the broccoli, peas, tomato, and salmon or tuna. Stir to combine. 6) Season with pepper for taste. 7) Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Crumble over remaining ricotta. 8) Bake for 20-25 minutes or until puffed and golden.