Jessica Donovan from Energetic Mama
Makes 3-4 Pizzas
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into cubes
- 2 large red capsicums cut into strips
- 150g mozzarella
- 2 handfuls of rocket.
- 2 handfuls parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped until it resembles rice (I use my Vitamix)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons almond meal
1) Preheat oven to 200C. 2) Place the sweet potato on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes. 3) Combine all of the pesto ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend for 10 seconds until well combined. Place in a bowl. 4) Combine pizza base ingredients and mix well. Pour out of the mixture on a baking tray lined with baking paper and shape the pizza base with your hands. Get it as thin as possible. 5) Place in oven for 15 minutes. 6) Top pizza base with pesto, baked sweet potato, red capsicum and mozzarella and bake for 10 minutes. Tip: Serve topped with rocket.
- TAGS: healthy pizza, cauliflower pizza, healthy dinner ideas, unusual pizza, different pizza, ideas for mums, mums ideas, what can I cook for dinner