March 17th is St Patrick’s Day so Celebrate St Patrick’s Day with All Things Green – We’ve found 5 Great Green Buys to get you in the mood.
Celebrate with the Irish and their tradition of wearing green on St Patrick’s day, by buying yourself something green:
- Take yourself to Ireland and the 8th green with this great print. For $65 (from PictureStore) you can feel like to have a little bit of Ireland in your home every day of the year. It would look great in a “man cave”, a TV room or study.
- OK, so you probably don’t connect Ireland with Safari but this gorgeous green bed set will have you dreaming of the Irish hills. The subtle green tones will work well with a variety of other colours in a bedroom. You can get the embroided duvet for around $200 from Elson Home and they also sell the matching sheets and pillow cases.
- This is something you’ll be happy to wear on St Patrick’s Day and any other day. The embellished collar gives it that little bit of sparkle and help you to feel a little more glamourous. You could wear it to work with a pants suit, to dinner with a long skirt or even just to pick up the kids, teamed up with jeans. A very versatile piece. You can pick it up from The Iconic for $79.95.
- This stunning bracelet made with glass beads and shiny mother-of-pearl effect minerals with pure silver leaf have been sculpted to form this radiant piece of arm candy. You’ll feel like you’ve found the pot of gold when you wear this amazing piece of jewellery and you’ll be sure to get everyones attention. It is available at Bijoux Collection for $178.50.
- Why not pick up this stylish jade green chair and sit back with a glass of Guinness? This would make a perfect addition to a living room or bedroom. Brosa Furniture may be from Sweden but you’ll feel very Irish sitting in this gorgeous green chair. This chair is usually $1,499 but at time of writing, it was on sale for $599!! This is my pick.
- Happy St Patrick’s Day – and don’t forget to Celebrate St Patrick’s Day with a bit of Green. Why not tell us how you celebrate.
Until next time,