Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 500g skinless chicken breast fillet, diced
- 13/4 cups water
- 1 cup reduced fat milk
- 1 packet Continental Macaroni Cheese Pasta & Sauce, Value Pack
- 1 x 420g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 cup sliced green beans
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped oregano
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Heat oil in a pan and cook chicken until golden. Add water and milk; bring to the boil. Add Macaroni Cheese, corn and beans. Simmer uncovered for 8 minutes.
Transfer mixture to a lightly greased ovenproof dish. Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan and oregano; sprinkle over Macaroni mix. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top is crunchy and golden. Serve.
- You can add as many vegetables as you like to this dish. Try mushroom, sliced carrot or potato.
- Tags: Chicken and Corn Cheesy Macaroni Bake, Continental Macaroni, Easy Macaroni Bake, Quick Macaroni, Quick and Easy Chicken dinner, Chicken and corn