Illume Design These flour less brownies are super easy to make, substituting the wheat flour with quinoa flour makes the brownies moist with a fudge like texture. They are also gluten free which makes them a great party food or even as an afternoon snack when you want a healthy chocolate hit!
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 50 gms butter, melted
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 50 gms milk chocolate, chopped
- 100 gms macadamias, chopped
- 1/2 cup of raspberries, frozen or fresh
Preheat oven to 160°C. Place flour, butter, milk, egg, cocoa, vanilla, sugar in a bowl and mix until smooth. Add chocolate, macadamias and raspberries and fold in.
Spoon batter into a brownie baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- TAGS: Illume design, Quinoa brownies, dessert with quinoa, chocolate raspberry brownies, unusual brownies, mornig tea recipes, ideas for mums, easy brownies, quick brownies