Mr Beaks (www.mrbeaks.com.au)
Here is a great warming Autumn recipe that is oh so easy and super tasty. With this recipe Mr Beak’s shows us that sausages are not just for the barbie and that there is so much you can do with the humble sausage! This is a one pot dish which means less washing up and more time eating! Serves: 4-6 people. Cooking Time: 45 mins
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 800g baby red delight potatoes, washed & cut into quarters
- 1 packet of Mr Beaks Original Beef Sausages
- 2 bulbs of garlic, cut in half crossways
- 4 red apples, cut in half
- 250ml apple cider
- ½ bunch of sage
- 3 springs rosemary
1) Preheat the oven to 200ºC. 2) Drizzle one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil onto the base of a large baking dish, place potatoes and sausages on top, arrange the garlic and apples cut side up around the sausages. 3) Pour the cider over, scatter the sage and rosemary and drizzle the remaining olive oil over all the ingredients. 4) Season with salt and pepper and roast for approximately 45 minutes until the sausages and potatoes are cooked through. TIP: Serve this simple and easy dish as is on the table with a fresh garden salad at your next Sunday lunch and enjoy the sweet apples and garlic alongside Mr Beak’s Sausages!
- TAGS:Mr Beaks, Recipe ideas with Sausages, Mr Beaks Sausages, Easy One Pot Dinners, Easy Dinner Ideas, Tips for Mums, Autumn recipe ideas, family recipe ideas.