To help Aussies kick-off healthy eating habits from the first meal of the day, Luke Hines developed this recipe with Australian Eggs to launch the 10 Minute Breakfast Challenge. Serves 4
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Sourdough toast, for serving
- 1. Place the eggs in a saucepan of already boiling water. Cook for 4-6 minutes before rinsing the eggs under cold water.
- 2.Once cool enough to touch, peel the eggs and roll in chopped parsley.
- 3.Serve with your sourdough toast.
- Tips: Swap out parsley for your favourite herb or spice . Use wholegrain toast instead of sourdough