With Summer approaching, I’ve decided that it is time to get a bit more healthy. One thing that I am really trying to do is drink more water. I am a bit of a Coke Zero addict so it hasn’t been the easiest thing to do but I thought it would be interesting to see what bright ideas are out there that can help me (and you) drink more water.
1) One interesting tip I came upon is adding things to your water. Why not add cucumber, mint or limes to a jug of water to make it a little more interesting?
2) Drink from a beautiful glass. I am sure that you, like me, has a cupboard full of crystal wine glasses. Make drinking water a special occasion and use a special glass.
3) Keep it really cold or really hot. Not everyone likes room temperature water so keep a jug in the fridge to get it super cold or drink it with herbal tea.
4) Know what you need to drink? Often you will hear that you need to drink 8 glasses or 2L of water a day. Measure it out the night before and you might find that it is easier to drink when you know how much you need.
5) Put it into smaller containers. Recently I have found that if I drink water from smaller bottles that I keep cold in the fridge, I can easily take it with me anywhere and it seem more appealing.
I would love to know if you have any bright ideas on how I could drink more water!
Until next week,