Why not try these easy, scrumptious cookie. They are a great after school, morning tea or picnic recipe idea and are great for baking with kids. Preparation: 5-10 minutes. Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup craisons (dried cranberries) or sultanas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees. 2) Mash bananas in medium sized bowl. 3) Add all ingredients and mix with wooden spoon. 4) Line a tray with baking paper. 5) Roll mixture into balls (about a tablespoon per ball) and place on baking tray. 6) Press each ball to flatten slightly. 7) Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until browned. 8) Allow to cook on baking tray.
- TAGS: Muesli Cookies, Healthy cookies, cookies using oats and bananas, afternoon tea ideas, ideas for mums, making food fun, Foost, eat our colours, recipes to make with kids.