Live-Well-ShareMake dinner a fun occasion with this great family meal. Make your mince and do your prep ahead of time for a quick dinner for ‘that’ night of the week when you need dinner fast. Cooking Time: 25-30 mins, Serves: 4 people.
- Mince Ingredients:
- 400g lean pork mince
- 1 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 2 tbsp. powdered organic turmeric
- 1 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. water
- sea salt to taste
- cayenne pepper optional if you enjoy a spicy dish
- San Choy Bow vegetable ingredients
- iceberg lettuce cups (cut iceberg lettuce in half and wash)
- bean shoots
- diced cucumber and capsicum
- fresh herbs (I used coriander and mint)
- toasted coconut flakes to garnish.
COOKING METHOD: 1) In a wok, over a low heat melt the coconut oil, gently sauté the spices and the ginger till fragrant taking care not to burn. 2) Add all the Pork mince and water, mix well. 3) Cook gently stirring occasionally till cooked through, it should only take 10-15 minutes depending on your wok size and heat. ASSEMBLY METHOD: 1) Heat mince. 2) Put cups on your plate, top with mince. 3) Put all your other ingredients on the top, sprinkle with cayenne if you enjoy a hotter dish. 4) Eat immediately – Yum!
- TAGS: Live Well Share, Pork San Choy Bow recipe, fun family dinner recipes, pork mince recipes, dinner recipes, quick family, Asian inspired dinner ideas, quick family dinner ideas, bright ideas, bright ideas for mums, tips for mums, mums websites.