www.truppcookingschool.com We love this Raw Lemon Tarte from the Trupp Cooking School. The Trupp cooking school. located in Melbourne has been described by the Foodies Guide to Melbourne as “Most definately one of Melboune’s best cooking schools”. So quick and easy you can prepared in under 17 minutes but does need some cooling time (so plan ahead). Now that’s a Bright Idea.
- – 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- – 1/2 cup unsweetened, dry coconut
- – 1 tablespoon agave nectar or liquid sweetener of choice
- – 2 cups pine nuts, soaked overnight, drained and rinsed
- – 3/4 cup coconut oil
- – 1/2 cup lemon juice
- – 1/2 cup raw honey
- – 3 tablespoons lemon zest
- – 1/2 cup dried large flake unsweetened coconut
- 1) Place all ingredients in the food processor. Process until well ground.
- 2) Pat into 7″ cake ring
- 1) Place pine nuts, coconut butter, lemon juice and agave in high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- 2) Add the lemon zest and pulse once or twice to blend.
- 3) Pour over crust. (cool in freezer for 3hrs)
- 4) Top with flaked coconut.
- 5) Dress the tart with coconut, berries or pomegranate seeds.