CSIRO Total Wellness Diet
This recipe is courtesy of CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet online program. For more information visit https://www.totalwellbeingdiet.com/au. The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet is an online 12 week program, that shows how simple changes to your diet can help you lose weight quickly and easily. Here is a quick and simple recipe to show you some of the great food options.
Prep time: 2 min
Cook time: 5 min
- – Margarine, light, 2 teaspoon(s)
- – Asparagus, 1 bunch(es), trim bunch of asparagus spears and halve crossways
- – Eggs, raw, 2 60g egg(s)
- – Ricotta cheese, reduced fat, 120 g
- – Mixed grain bread, 1 slice(s), toasted
- – Black pepper, ground, 1 pinch(s)
- – Dill, fresh, 1 tablespoon(s) (edible portion)
- 1. Melt margarine in a non-stick frying pan over medium–high heat.
- 2. Trim asparagus spears and halve them crossways, then add to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- 3. Whisk together eggs and ricotta, add to the asparagus and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until the egg is just set.
- 4. Spoon the egg mixture over the toast and season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
- 5. Sprinkle with dill and serve.