Beak & Sons This smoky chorizo sausage and white bean soup created by Beak & Sons, is full of satisfying, tasty goodness to warm the whole family. A perfect winter dinner. Cooking Time: 25-30 mins, Serves: 4-6 people
- 1 packet of Beak & Sons Smoky Chorizo sausages
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1⁄2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 ltr chicken or beef stock
- 1x 400g can diced tomatoes
- 400g cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 400g mixed beans, rinsed and drained
- Chopped parsley and parmesan to serve
1) Heat the oil in a large saucepan over low heat and cook sausages until golden. Remove and set aside. 2) Add the onion, garlic, celery, oregano and paprika and cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes. 3) Add the stock and tomatoes. 4) Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. 5) Add the reserved sausage and the beans and simmer for another 5 minutes until heated through. 6) Season and serve with chopped parsley and parmesan.
- TAGS: Beaks & Sons, smoky chorizo sausage, hearty winter recipes, sausage recipes, dinner recipes, recipes with sausages, hearty winter soups, cold weather dinner ideas, family dinner recipes, bright ideas, bright ideas for mums, tips for mums.