Kitchen Angel Stained Glass Chocolate is beautiful for any last minute gift. This chocolate makes a beautiful party or Christmas gift. Simply wrap it up in cellophane with a bright bow and a gift tag saying “Made with Love”. Everyone will be impressed and it tastes amazing too.
- – 380g good quality dark or white chocolate
- – 100g candied orange, diced
- – 12 red glace cherries, diced
- – 75g pistachios, chopped
- – 100g candied figs, diced
- – chilli powder or ginger powder (optional)
- – pearl sugar (optional)
1) Line a sandwich loaf tray with baking paper. 2) Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler. If using chilli or ginger powder, mix it through. 3) In the bottom of the tin spread half of the following ingredients: candied oranges, glace cherries, pistachios, candied figs and pearl sugar. 4) Pour the chocolate on top. Spread the other half of the ingredients on top of the chocolate. 5) Shake and tap the tin to make sure everything will set in the chocolate. 6) Place in the fridge until cool. 7) Remove from the tin and slice on an angle. 8) Wrap up the Stained Glass Chocolate as a gorgeous gift but remember to keep some for you!