Sometimes you just need something with chocolate! Now you can indulge in chocolate without worrying about all the calories. …well, naturally have given us this great cookie recipe that uses sugar-free chocolate but you couldn’t tell. These cookies are also great as the have no eggs, flour or added sugar. Great to eat any time. Preparation: 5 mins Cooking Time: 14 mins
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60g coconut oil
- 120g rolled oats
- 60g almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 100g flaked almonds
- 20g natural popcorn (Be careful that NO popcorn kernels are in there)
- 150g …well, naturally dark chocolate melts
1) Preheat a fan forced oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper. 2) In a large bowl combine the wet ingredients. 3) In a second bowl combine all of the dry ingredients except for the chocolate, almond flakes and popcorn. 4) Transfer the dry ingredients and combine with the wet ingredients, ensuring you combine well with a wooden spoon. 5) Toss in the chocolate pieces, popcorn and almond flakes and stir well to combine. 6) Roll about a tablespoon of the mixture in your hands to create a ball, place onto the lined baking tray and continue until you have rolled all of the mixture. 7) Transfer to the preheated oven and cook for 14 minutes. The cookies will be a light brown colour on top and a darker colour on the bottom.
- TAGS: well, naturally, sugar free chocolate, sugar free treats, egg free recipes, sugar free recipes, healthy kids snacks, afternoon tea ideas, after school ideas, ideas for mums, chocolate chip cookies, recipes to make with kids.